QUALITY MARINE, NOW IN ITíS 6TH YEAR SINCE
BUYING McCARRON VMI,
IS DELIVERING THE INDUSTRIES BEST BATTERY CHARGER, ON TIME.
New owner, Brian
Watkins has brought solid business acumen and 30 years of commercial
marine electronics service experience to the VMI process. Brianís
wife, Tami Watkins, provides administrative overview.
We happily report
that Mike McCarron has stayed aboard as chief engineer, relocating
with the company to Vancouver, WA. Together, Brian and Mike are
committed to continual improvement.
of the already
superb VMI to where the VMI stands alone as the best performing and
most durable marine battery charger in the industry.
Ron Smith Inc.
continues to provide sales representation as well as technical
support. Moreover, Quality Marine continues to provide support for
older McCarron brand VMI chargers as well as Ratelco VM chargers.
This combination of
talent promises VMI customers will receive the highest quality
product and the most dedicated customer service. When we say,
Quality Marine, we mean it.
To learn more, please visit www.qualitymarinechargers.com.
THE VERY BEST COMMERCIAL CONSTANT VOLTAGE BATTERY CHARGER.
Designed to meet performance, reliability,
and longevity requirements for:
Commercial Fishing Vessels
Ocean Going Yachts
The Mariner wanting the Best
High Seas Shipping
ABYC, USCG, DNV, ABS
VMI SHIPBOARD DC SERVICE
UP TO 100 CONSTANT VOLTAGE AMPS
Proven performance and features provide for:
- 12 & 24 volts to 100 amps, 32 volts to 50 amps, 48 volts to 40 amps.
- Tightly regulated (+- .5%), 100% continuous duty up to the VMI model rating. Whether loads are on or off, your batteries will not know you are aboard. Your VMI does all the work, supporting load at the voltage you set, even in hot engine rooms.
- Current limited. Current limit set at 110%
- Easily set charging parameters. Ensures large battery banks, regardless of battery type, are fully charged, properly maintained, and deliver maximum life.
- Proper float voltage. Nothing improves battery life more than a properly set float voltage. VMI float voltage adjusts to any battery type to within 1/100 of a volt.
- Proper charging/equalize voltage. Independently set recharge/equalize voltage to battery type and temperature environment to 1/100 of a volt.
- 4.5 to 140 hour time controlled equalize/recharge cycle. Easily user configured to ensure batteries become fully charged. Time controlled equalization of healthy batteries can be performed at lower voltages across time, or manually, up to 2.75 volts per cell, to restore batteries.
- Delivery of an amperage pulse. The pulse, 75% greater than what the RMS ammeter shows, accelerates re-charge time and helps keep plates sulfate free.
- International input. 120, 208, 220, 240 VAC, single phase
- Load and line variation compensation & Isolation. The surge damped +-.5% VMI output voltage regulator responds to 50% load changes in less than a second while the isolation transformer compensates for broad input voltage and frequency variation.
- Soft Start. When the AC goes down, and batteries supporting load become depleted, the VMI soft start eliminates DC spikes to sensitive electronics upon AC restoration.
- Failure Alarm and remote monitoring. Optional form C contacts signal AC input or DC output failure. Toggle between Float/equalize and monitor FL/EQ status, output current, and voltage remotely.
- Acceptance by USCG, ABS, DNV, & ABYC. Ignition Protected & Drip Proof. Meets requirements for installations aboard inspected vessels, barges, derricks and more.
- Famous for Reliability, Durability, & Performance. Backed by a 3 year warranty. The Quality Marine VMI (formerly McCarron) has proven, across several decades, it is the best performing, most reliable, and durable marine charger made.
- Trusted. No other battery charger is more trusted by Alaska commercial fishermen working the most challenging of all seas, winter in Alaskaís Gulf and Bering Sea.
EVERY BOAT NEEDS A CONSTANT VOLT
IT PAYS TO BUY QUALITY
MARINE ELECTRONICS INSTALLATIONS IN SEATTLE, VISIT:
LAKE UNION BOAT REPAIR
One of Seattleís favorite boat yards specializing in all
aspects of yacht repair, renovations, and installations.
Re-fit at Lake Union Boat Repair.
Copyright © RSI
Marine Products, Inc. all rights reserved.
Phone (206) 283-9868 Fax (206) 283-9236